Plex TV is a convenient subscription service that allows you to stream media from anywhere. Most people use Plex to access movies and music on the move. With Plex TV, you can stream live local TV broadcasts to your Plex-enabled device that can stream a customized collection of online shows and news broadcasts in addition to Plex live TV broadcasts.
How to Activate Plex TV on Your Device
Connect to Your Account Using Link Code
- Select the Sign In option on your Smart TV.
- Make a note of the four-digit link code that will be used to connect the app to your Plex account.
- In your web browser, navigate to https://plex.tv/link.
- Fill in the link code.
- Click the Submit button.
- After a few seconds, the app will refresh itself and connect to your Plex TV account.
Create an account on plex.tv/link
- Using a PC, navigate to https//plex.tv/link in your browser.
- On the top right corner, select the Sign-in option.
- Then click Sign Up.
- Choose an email address and a password, or join up with Gmail, Facebook, or Apple.
- Terms and conditions must be accepted and agreed upon.
- Check your email and then double-check your information.
- A Plex account has been created.